Monday, April 2, 2012

April MFT Guest Designer Contest




This is my entry for the April MFT Guest Designer contest.  I made a bunny basket using the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge.  I embossed the bunny faces with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I used white and pink cardstock.  The ribbon with the Easter eggs is from Creative Desing LTD.  The flowers are punched using the Picture Perfect Daisy punch and glitter design paper and lavender cardstock, finished off with a large jewel brad.  The sentiment Have a Sweet Day is from the MFT set Birthday Girl and the Count Your Blessings sentiment is from the Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch set.  I used purple heart brads for the eyes and adhered things with a glue writing pen, therm-o-web double sided adhesive, and hot glue.

I had a lot of fun making this for the challenge and if I am chosen as guest designer, I will make many wonderful things using MFT products.  I love the creativity of their stamps and would make quality cards and projects with them. 

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: