Saturday, January 14, 2012

Unity Stamp Co The Big Prize Challenge

I visited Unity Stamps at the convention in Las Vegas in October and purchased my first itty bitty stamps.  They are awesome and here is my first card from that purchase:



This stamp is called  Absolutely Priceless {Simple Stories Itty Bitty} and I got it because my husband and I rode in a hot air balloon on our honeymoon so many years ago.  I used blue cardstock for the card base, making memories travel collection patterned papers, blue rick rack and flowered lace, and copper colored cardstock .  I also used Spellbinders large ovals and large scalloped ovals to cut the image out.  I stamped the balloon with versamark ink and embossed it with Stampendous Stampin Stuff detail black embossing powder.  I really love how it turned out!  Hope you like it!

 

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful card! The purple/white paper looks like a breeze for the balloon!

    ReplyDelete