Monday, September 26, 2011

card for the Disney/Pixar blog hop link up party

I have been making this card for my nieces for their birthdays.  I got the Tinker Bell stamp at a garage sale.  It says Somebody Special.  I colored her with metallic paints, embossed the top and bottom with a cuttlebug embossing folder, added the ribbon and bows.  The inside of the card has an element which twirls, but unfortunately I don't have an example of this as I have already sent the card!  It also says "is having a birthday today" on the inside along with the twirly element.  It is a fun card to send to any little girl (or big girl!)  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty stamp! I've never seen that one before and it looks lovely on your card! Thanks for linking up on my blog! Good luck!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I just love it! You did a wonderful job.

    Thanks for joining the Disney Pixar Link Up Party!

    Shawn ~
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete