Friday, May 13, 2011

a new birthday card and Mother's day card

Here is a card I made for my niece's 16th birthday. She is a reader who always has her nose in a book, so I used this free digi stamp from Sliekje digi Stamps as the main picture. I thought the mouse was really cute and perfect for the card.  I colored it with crayola watercolor and glitter pencils and metallic paint.  I used Spellbinders large scalloped squares to cut it and the backing paper out.  I also used a Spellbinders tag maker for the sweet 16 sentiment.  I used an EK Success corner punch and cuttlebug embossing folders on the top and bottom papers.  I am also entering this in the Random Flutters from Paper Wings challenge. Thanks for looking!



I forgot to add my Mother's Day card too, so here it is.  I tweaked it a bit, changed the ribbon, added a tag for the sentiment so it wouldn't cover my cardinal picture.  Hope you like it!




3 comments:

  1. Juliana, this is beautiful! I love that little mouse! How cute! I am sure your niece will treasure this card! TFS! :)

    Amy at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and thanks for joining the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to let you know that I appreciate you visting me on my blog!!!! Thank you for your sweet comments!!! I love your blog......some serious gorgeousness here!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete