Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mother's Day Card


This is a card I made for the Mother's Day Color Challenge on CARDZTV.  The challenge was to use the colors blue, green, purple, and white.  I used my corner punch to punch around the circle and stamped the sentiment on white cardstock with purple ink and embossed it with sparkle Hero Arts embossing powder. I used pop up dots to adhere the punched circle to the sentiment.   I happened to have a patterned glittered paper in the colors purple, green, and white so I used that and adhered it to white cardstock.  So here is my card for the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. can't see the card... don't know what's up w/that... but thanks for the list.... and I love love love talking to my sister on skype... otherwise we'd have to wait until the weekends or late late nights... thanks for playing along!!!

    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete